Advent Activities Going On NOW!

I have joined in the Advent festivities! From photo challenges, reflections by email  and downloadable activities it is all happening now! Here are a few I am participating in.


BustedHalo.com Advent photo contest going on now on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using #bhAdvent.  
Be sure to visit BustedHalo.com website for their Advent surprise calendar with a daily microchallenge as we prepare for the birth of Jesus.  
While you are there be sure to also enter daily into their Advent contest.  An Ipad mini is up for grabs as the grand prize. 

CatholicSistas.com  has their Advent photo a day challenge going on now using #csAdvent. CatholicSistas is on all major social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+. Click the link above to visit their website for more details. The theme for each day of advent is shown on the right. Capture a moment that portrays that theme to you and post it! Don't forget to use #csAdvent on your post.
This is my first time participating in a Catholicsistas photo challenge. I am excited about their themes and looking forward to seeing what I can come up with.  One more outlet for me to share my passion!


Over at one of my favorite blogs of inspiration and insight CatholicMom.com, they are hosting an Advent wreath link up on December 7th. If you have a blog and would like to participate be sure to follow the link for more details. A fun way to highlight this tradition of the Advent wreath. Unpacked and spruced up, my wreath is photo ready! Have you unpacked your Advent wreath?
Be sure to visit me back here on December 7th for a quick gander at my Advent wreath.


For the kids, there is HolyHeroes.com with there Advent Adventure conveniently sent to you in a daily email. My daughter will be participating this year. She likes to take advantage of the activities and inevitably persuades her brothers (younger and older) to get in on the fun. The conversations that take place while they sort out and solve the various activities together are proud momma moments.


I am in Advent social engagement bliss! What Advent social media campaigns are you participating in?

No comments:

Post a Comment